Sunday, March 15, 2009

More Sharing

Back in January, bf extraordinaire and I ran a 5K and won some "hardware" for getting 2nd and 3rd AG, respectively. Well, the hardware finally made an appearance...



It started blooming a couple of days before moving to the new pad, which is evident by the background in the pic.

The next pics are of Copper in the kennel as I was driving them up to the house. She is such a goofy dog and I love it...





The weather here has been a bit blah and rainy lately and I've been craving warm breakfasts. Obviously a staple is oatmeal and I had a couple of friends ask how can I make mine without butter and brown sugar and still make it taste yummy. This is how I fix up my oatmeal...





and the last ingredient...


Seriously don't miss any sugar or butter with this one!

No comments: